Pages

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Pancakes!

I have a great weakness for pancakes (and anything sweet for that matter).

Eating out can be pricey, and a plate of pancakes can cost about $13 - $18. Adding bacon to the pancakes sometimes costs and additional $4.00! This always leaves me grimacing a little. So I thought of actually making some of myself, and started browsing for some good recipes.

I'm not a great cook, but these yummy recipes sure are tempting!

Almond milk pancakes, topped with blackberries compote
Chocolate pancakes
Cappuccino pancakes with mocha syrup
This is one which I would really love to try (but will my lack of ability in baking / cooking disappoint me?)
Brown sugar walnut pancakes
Banana bread pancakes with walnuts
Do you love pancakes too? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)